Who we are
Birchbank Trees is trading name for Cotswold Trees Ltd.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
We may collect the following information:
- name and contact information, including email address, postal address, and telephone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- information about transactions on our website, such as products you have purchased
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Improving our products and services
- Sending promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
Birchbank Trees are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You have the right to access, rectify, and delete your personal data, as well as the right to data portability, and to object to the processing of your data. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the email address provided on our website.
We may update this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective May 25, 2018.